General Operational Processes
The general operational processes display the company structure with all specific aspects concerning personnel and material.
In a first step, the company’s individual objectives and expectations are gauged by the auditors. Distribution processes (from acquisition through bidding process and preparation of tenders to project management and planning) are equally considered as well as personnel and material disposition procedures and logistics. Qualification measures of the company are also taken into consideration, especially their planning and implementation.
• company structure and objectives (mission statement)
• functions and communications structure (organisation chart)
• distribution processes
• customer management
• project management/project planning
• personnel management
• material management
• transport and logistic processes
• qualification of employees
• company-relevant insurance